Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My shopping trip today

I went shopping today at Walgreens and Homeland and spent a total of $16.01 out of pocket and that includes tax! Here is how I did it:

Walgreens: I had register rewards left over from my awesome bargain last week and so I bought the Angel Soft toilet paper, 2 gallons of milk and 2 plastic sport bottles and spent $2.06 out of pocket after my register rewards.

Homeland: I purchased
5 Totino Pizzas for $6.25 and used $1/5 coupon (which doubled to $2)
2 8pks of Juicy Juice for $2.49 each and used $1/2 coupon (which doubled to $2)
Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner for $3.66 each & used $3/2 coupon
10 pk of Mission Tortillas for $1.99 and used $.75/1 coupon (which doubled to $1.50)
Ivory 3 pk for $1.49 which would have been free but I forgot to give them my coupon!
2 Best Choice diced tomatoes for $.59 each (no coupon)
2 lb bag of carrots for $1.99 (no coupon)
Homeland hot dog buns for $1.49 (no coupon)

I also used a $5/$25 Homeland coupon from the Thunder program!

This made my total out of pocket at Homeland $13.95 and would have been less if I wouldn't have forgot my Ivory coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment