Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm reading a GREAT book!


My friend recently recommended a book called The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions That Determine Personal Success by Andy Andrews. I borrowed it from her and started reading it and couldn't put it down. I told my husband when I was finished reading it he should read it because it was very profound and thought provoking. Then I decided to start over and read it aloud with my husband every evening. We have learned two of the seven decisions that determine personal success and I am going to blog about them here so don't continue to read if you would rather read the book yourself!

The First Decision For Success is: The buck stops here. The author discusses the fact that we cannot blame anyone or any situation for anything. We must accept responsibility for our past and know that the future is of our choosing.

The Traveler's Gift is a very easy, entertaining read that combines self-help with fiction and my husband and I are enjoying it together.

The Second Decision For Success to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment